El Patio Sevillano
20 agosto, 2018
The history of El Patio Sevillano goes back to 1952, when in the Plaza del Duque was founded the “Cortijo Guajiro”. In this emblematic place started some of the most important artists in the second half of the 20th century, such as Lola Flores or Manuela Vargas; great politicians and bullfighters such as Belmonte o El Gallo attend in this place in order to enjoy the show constantly.
In the mid-1970s year, “the Cortijo Guajiro” was moved to the vicinity of the Guadalquivir River, in front of Triana, and its name was changed to “El Patio Sevillano”. The artists manage to delight the guests with different styles while they taste the delicious Andalusian Spanish dishes.